We are trying to keep the calendar Events at Medicinska Föreningen on the front page up to date with all that’s going on at MF. You are welcome to send info to us on [email protected] about your events, open meetings and other fun stuff and we’ll add it to the calendar!
KomU is together with the MF board responsible for MF’s Facebook page. If you want us to share your events or posts, the easiest way is to contact [email protected] or [email protected].
Union organs at MF have the possibility to show information on screens on Campus. KomU is responsible for the info screens in the union house (at the service desk and in the entrance) and we also have access to post on KI’s info screens at the info points on campus in Solna and Flemingsberg.
- MF union house: 2 screens, 1129×1080 (height x width) pixels
- Campus Flemingsberg: 2 standing screens 1920×1080 (height x width) pixels
- Campus Solna: 2 lying screens, 1080×1920 (height x width) pixels
- The logo of Medicinska Föreningens must be in the picture
- It is forbidden to sell advertisement space on the screens
- The pictures must be in .jpg or .png
- Pictures shall be sent to [email protected]
- Write between which dates you want the picture running
- Send in pictures latest one week before you want them to be added on the screens
Regulations for info screens (available in Swedish only)
KomU is also responsible for MF’s instagram @mfsthlm. All union bodies at MF can use the instagram account for e.g. a weekend or a week to share pictures about their activities. Write to [email protected] if you would like to use the account!
Regulations for MF’s instagram (available in Swedish only)
The MF podcast is the ultimate guide to the student life at MF! To the MF podcast we invite people from different parts of MF and find out what’s happening at MF right now. Do you have ideas for the podcast? Contact us at [email protected].
Thalamus – MF’s newsletter
MF’s newsletter Thalamus is sent to all students at Karolinska Institutet one or two times per month. Content to Thalamus is sent to [email protected].
Regulations for Thalamus (available in Swedish only)
Publication schedule Thalamus VT19
Do you want to change something in the information about your committee, section or society? Send updated texts, pictures and logos to [email protected] and we will help you!