FOVET/PHS is MF’s section for students at the following programmes at Karolinska Institutet:
- Master’s Programme in Public Health Sciences
- Master’s Programme in Global Health
- Master’s Programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management
- Master’s Programme in Bioentrepreneurship
- Joint Master’s Programme in Health Informatics
- The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Public Health in Disasters (EMJMDPHID)
We are students from the different years that meet once a month to discuss the current programs. We organize different activities for the Public Health students to establish networks and provide each other feedback at the beginning of each academic year.
You are more than welcome to join the meetings and discuss interesting topics. We encourage both international and Swedish students to come. If you are interested to get in touch with the section or interested in getting involved, please contact the section members listed below.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I go to “student-friendly” places in Stockholm?
- Historiska Museum: Free admission every Friday – http://www.historiska.se/home/visit/admission/
- Nordiska Museum: Free admission every Wednesday at 5pm – http://www.nordiskamuseet.se/en/visit-us
- Herman’s Restaurant: 1/2 price on buffet with student ID – http://www.hermans.se
- Free Stockholm Tour: http://www.freetourstockholm.com
- The Liffey English Pub: Free Buffet after 5pm – http://www.theliffey.se