Activities this autumn
Join us for fun activities during the day and compete against the finnish medical association Thorax! After the games, a dinner/sittning will take place!!
KI sports day 3/10
Don’t miss this day when the sports committee will arrange several fun activities during the whole day!
Follow us on Facebook to get all the information you need about these activities and the activities to come!
We organize weekly activities where you can try different sports activities. You can find the Facebook groups for the different activities further below.
“Skrivsalen” near Jöns Jacob will be under renovation during this autumn and spring, which means that we won’t be able to have any activities there during this semester! Instead we have booked Fleminghallen (close to the train station in Flemingsberg) three days a week, starting 17/9, for the following activities:
Join the activity groups for each activity on Facebook and answer the participation polls that are posted each week. If the participation is too low, we will cancel that activity for that week.
New for this semester is that we have a floorball team signed up for Sunday league/korpen!
Collaborations and student offers
We also have several student offers and collaborations with training facilities around Stockholm!
- Padel at “Padel Flemingsberg”: Play padel between 06-15 for 300 kr/2-hour (normal price 600 kr). After 15.00 it is 350 kr/h!
- Squash at Roslagshallen (more info to come, follow us on facebook)
- Climbing at Klättercentret: 15 % off on membership fees (not daily tickets). Facebookgroup: KI climbing
- Gym at Friskis och svettis Hagastan: two weeks “try-out” period for free (valid before 23rd of September) and after that student price, 15 %.
- Volleyball with “Svensk volleyboll” Mon 17-19 at Bromma gymnasium (all levels), Thur 21-22 at Tullgårdsskolan (women only), Fri 19:20-20:30 (all levels).
- Swimming. See facebook for more info on dates!
If you feel like there is some sport missing, and you would like to start up a new activity – please feel free to contact us! If you have any questions, you can write to us on our Facebook page Idrottsutskottet MF, or mail us at [email protected]!